CSS3 Related Posts Widget (premium Version)
- More than 12 attractive styles to to match your needs
- Multiple instances of the same widget
- Title, Excerpt & thumbnails
- Display related post titles
- Option to display the post thumbnails or not
- Ability to control the size of post thumbnails
- Option to show post text excerpts
- Option to control the length of the post excerpt
- Option to choose the number of related posts to show
- Option to control the shadow effect on images
- Option to control the radius of the images
- Ability to set float & direction of post thumbnails and text too
- Widget shown only on single post pages
Related posts premium version
- Help your readers discover your own related content by automatically linking to it at the bottom of each post.
- Help your readers find other related content from your old content
- Customize thumbnail layout as you like
- Automatic: it will start displaying related posts on your site automatically after the content when you activate the plugin. No need to edit template files
- The algorithm: Find related posts by title and/or content of the current post
- An advanced and versatile algorithm: Using a customizable algorithm considering post titles, content, tags, categories, and custom taxonomies
- Thumbnail support:
- Support for WordPress post thumbnails
- Auto-extract the first image in your post to be displayed as a thumbnail
- Manually enter the URL of the thumbnail via WordPress meta fields. Specify this using the meta box in your Edit screens.
- Styles: The output is wrapped in CSS classes which allows you to easily style the list.
- List mode – Grid mode – Slider mode
- There are Three designs and you can shift between them as you like.
- Every design has its own options to match your site needs.
- You can change the image sizes or displaying modes, excerpt length, CSS3 effects, use custom image field, etc..
- Customisable output:
- Display excerpts in post. You can select the length of the excerpt in words
- Control on font size
- Control on CSS3 effects
- Control on spacing between elements (rows or columns)
- Control the thumbnail width & height for every mode
- Control on Slider Border effect
- Ability to show/hide images in the output list
- You can set a customized title for your output
- Control the posts limit you want to display
- Image resizing options (Crop – Resize) to control image’s view
- Right To Left languages are supported
- You can get images from custom wordpress meta fields
- You have a list of CSS3 (shadow) effect’s to apply on elements
- You have a list of CSS3 (radius) effect to apply on elements