Responsive Media Slideshow – GIGA Slider Pro
Some Awesome Features
- Fully responsive & multiple layouts support
- Can have fixed layout
- Unlimited layers with image, video or audio
- 52 skin type to set
- Ability to link images to any website or URL
- Feature to open link in either same or new window
- Option to enable or disable pagination
- Option to set pagination types to either images or buttons
- Option to set height and width of the pagination thumbnail
- more than 70 transition effects
- Option to set time and transition period of the slideshow
- Option to set Caption for each image
- Auto-start slideshow (can be disabled)
- Pause slideshow on hover feature
- Option for fade in the first slide without animating the layers
- Option for disabling prev / next buttons or bullets
- Option for customizing the thumbnail area and the size of thumbnails
- Easy to use with YouTube & Vimeo videos
- Possibility to add slider in widgets right from widgets admin panel
- Auto-play videos and audios (optional)
- YouTube & Vimeo thumbnail images
- Option for adding a fixed image over the slider (logo)
- Working in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE7-11, Opera
- SEO friendly
- Shortcode supported
- Reviews (6)
Limited Time Offer !
GIGA slider Pro is an awesome WordPress slider plug-in with a lot of nice features. Just install and build your sliders in a few minutes.
GIGA Slider is a quick and useful wordpress plugin to add a custom sliders to your WordPress based website posts or pages. This GIGA Slider support adding unlimited amount of slides
for every slider with a title and description for each slide.
GIGA Slider is a great way to create stunning image slider and video slider for your WordPress website. The plugin supports images, YouTube, Vimeo videos. It’s fully responsive, works on iPhone, iPad, Android, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer..
The pro version is completely different 🙂
Fully Responsive ..
- Download the package.
- Deactivate and remove the demo plugin from you plugins page (important step!).
- Extract the contents of .zip folder to wp-content/plugins/ folder or upload it using your plugins page >> add new >> upload.
- Activate the Plugin.
- Go to your main menu >> GIGA Slider Pro.
Slide configuration page, you can create images, youtube & vimeo slides
Here is what some of our customers are saying about this plugin